A little bit o' this. A little bit o' that. Mostly the prattlings of the guy behind the camera about family, friends, things I like or don't like. So there!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, since I am taking soooo long to get my musical post done

I am going to just post the fun part now so you can enjoy the craziness of our babes.

Sophie & Dane gittin' down to the funky sounds of Andre Williams doing "Don't Touch" on the album, Lookey-Dookey. We are playing on my turntable in the garage & they've taken it upon themselves to request we go down there & that music be played.

Dane always has to bop to his own little beat when he hears music, or even sometimes when he just hears his own "special" music in his head. You can tell his enthusiasm for the music in his dance.

Sophie loves it to & she gets into it, but takes a little more coaxing than her big/littler brother. Hence my goading her on a bit.

:)


Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Dane can get down. Sophie is more the Yoga moves/Isadora Duncan of the team.
Remember when you and Mitch Farris's son Jason used to listen to the Henhouse 5 + 2 and their version of "In the Mood?" The two of you bopped along to that one and loved that big ending. I was renting a little cottage behind an apartment house on Sacramento in the City at the time.

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home