A little bit o' this. A little bit o' that. Mostly the prattlings of the guy behind the camera about family, friends, things I like or don't like. So there!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New info about Uranus

OK. I love reading all the new science things happening & so my Google main page contains Discovery News, NASA Image of the Day, & my screen saver (when it's running) is an RSS feed about tech/science.

So, I ran across this one story & had to share because it's a rare-ish (once every 42 years) occurrence for anyone to see the Moons of Uranus passing - "Uranus moons seen overtaking each other for first time."

Or, should it be like going down the road & the car next to you passes with butts pressed to the window? - "Uranus moons seen overtaking each other for first time"

God, I love infantile potty humor.

For the real info - which really is interesting - Uranus moons seen overtaking each other for first time

No one claimed I ever act my age :P

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home