A little bit o' this. A little bit o' that. Mostly the prattlings of the guy behind the camera about family, friends, things I like or don't like. So there!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Back to the music topic

So, this morning The Ramones came on the cable station on the TV & I heard Miles from the other room trying to get the lyrics of the "I Wanna Be Sedated" song they were singing. He was singing along to the "bam bam, bam-bams" & pogoing around next to Dane. Super cute!

Can a dad be more proud? :)

Well, I don't know if it will progress to this, but you have to give this kids some serious props for taking the time to do this song in so many locations , with so much "flair," & to leave in humorous bits too!

Maybe one of the brood will try something like this one day...


Maybe ours will be to a retro Falco song... come on people. You remember, don't you?! Rock me, Amadeus!

:D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home