A little bit o' this. A little bit o' that. Mostly the prattlings of the guy behind the camera about family, friends, things I like or don't like. So there!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Now for something comletely different...

Useful information

I know, I know. But it's not from me :) I am doing shameless promotion (who does your PR?) for Angela's new blog that will be beneficial for those with children, or grandchildren, friends with children, or just my childish friends.

I leave te serious journalism to Angela while I just ramble on about what ever strikes me - Angela usually! with the back of her hand :P I mean, who better to preach to you about what to do or buy your kids than a mother of 3 under 3! :D

Seriously though, good info, good links, great mom to my babies. I have included a snippet of the site to link over to should you wish.



OK, now I promise, no more useful info from me. Just dumb fun. What you all have come to expect - and luuuuuuv :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home